Rupert Murdoch to assume Ailes' responsibilities.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/roger-ailes-fox-news-channel-201200834.html
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/roger-ailes-fox-news-channel-201200834.html
I completely agree with Bill Carter. This is a big story, especially if Hannity or O'Reilly leave."Prior to the news, journalist Bill Carter said Ailes’ removal would arguably be “bigger story for conservatives than anything happening in Cleveland” at the Republican National Convention."
[laughing]
ughhhh, we could only hope.I completely agree with Bill Carter. This is a big story, especially if Hannity or O'Reilly leave.
I don't mind O'Reilly, but Hannity is a total douche.ughhhh, we could only hope.
WV Sports Football
How does Jason Chambers fit into West Virginia cornerback room?
WV Sports Football
WVU bowl projections: Where the Mountaineers could land after Week 4
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez doubles down on development, retention plan for WVU
WV Sports Football
Ryan Ward focused on consistency and growing as a blocker
WV Sports Football
Rodriguez: Protect College Sports Act will provide the structure we want