Advance Parking Online

Raritan83

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2011
1,688
1,468
0
Is there any advantage to doing this? Why would I want to pay $4 in fees when I can hand them a $10 tomorrow?
 

toby83

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2014
4,095
3,823
0
LOL if you think the parking workers can handle some time of prepaid card when you show up. will only make the line worse, will take an extra 7 minutes for the lady to spit the receipt out of her gizmo.
 

Upstream

Heisman
Jul 31, 2001
35,286
10,254
113
Is there any advantage to doing this? Why would I want to pay $4 in fees when I can hand them a $10 tomorrow?

Seriously? They charge 40% in fees?

Everything about the ticket office is horribly screwed up.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways
  5. 05 The Knight Report How former Rutgers Football players performed in the NFL's Week Four