Advance Parking Online

Raritan83

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2011
1,688
1,468
0
Is there any advantage to doing this? Why would I want to pay $4 in fees when I can hand them a $10 tomorrow?
 

toby83

All-Conference
Dec 23, 2014
4,095
3,823
0
LOL if you think the parking workers can handle some time of prepaid card when you show up. will only make the line worse, will take an extra 7 minutes for the lady to spit the receipt out of her gizmo.
 

Upstream

Heisman
Jul 31, 2001
35,286
10,254
113
Is there any advantage to doing this? Why would I want to pay $4 in fees when I can hand them a $10 tomorrow?

Seriously? They charge 40% in fees?

Everything about the ticket office is horribly screwed up.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football Quarterbacks versus Indiana
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Indiana
  4. 04 The Knight Report Football Hope or fool's gold? Curt Cignetti explains how Rutgers can replicate national champs
  5. 05 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more