"One thing I've learned is we [Mississippi State] are very underrated, no matter what we do. No matter the progress we've made, we just don't get the credit we deserve. That's how I see it. Since I've been here, we always have had to prove people wrong. It's nothing new to us. We love that we just get to prove people wrong. We get to show people how much we have worked. We have shed blood and tears for this. They can put us as the 12 [place team in the SEC preseason poll]. It doesn't matter, it's how we respond. We take it personally. We are going to come out here and take care of business every day."
Offensive inconsistencies aside, this is what senior leadership looks and sounds like. If we play with this chip on our shoulder the rest of the year we'll wind up in the dance, assuming it doesn't get canceled.
Offensive inconsistencies aside, this is what senior leadership looks and sounds like. If we play with this chip on our shoulder the rest of the year we'll wind up in the dance, assuming it doesn't get canceled.