Adopted NCAA tournament team....

Mad Max

All-American
Nov 28, 2015
4,177
7,801
93
UK women’s team. Will watch every game. Hope there’s a lot of them!

Don’t care about the mens tournament at all.
 

kennyskywalker34

All-American
Jan 22, 2013
4,528
7,453
0
1 WV...like HUggins. Would like to see him get a title

2 Bama...woul nice to see another SEC team get one.

3 Pope...former UK player
I like your list. I like Huggins. No B.S. with him. You can tell he hates messing with media.
I remember couple years ago he got 2 Ts at Kansas. Late in game. As usual Kansas had like 2 fouls called on them Wvu had like 16.
 

numberonedad

Heisman
Sep 16, 2009
6,684
13,840
0
Well, We have a summer home in the mountains of Western N.C. and will be going there soon. So i guess I should root for a team from there. But that's not going to happen. I would rather drink bleach than root for UNC. So I guess I'm going to go with Morehead. At least they're from Ky
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
  5. 05 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.