Adopted NCAA tournament team....

Mad Max

All-American
Nov 28, 2015
4,175
7,800
93
UK women’s team. Will watch every game. Hope there’s a lot of them!

Don’t care about the mens tournament at all.
 

kennyskywalker34

All-American
Jan 22, 2013
4,528
7,453
0
1 WV...like HUggins. Would like to see him get a title

2 Bama...woul nice to see another SEC team get one.

3 Pope...former UK player
I like your list. I like Huggins. No B.S. with him. You can tell he hates messing with media.
I remember couple years ago he got 2 Ts at Kansas. Late in game. As usual Kansas had like 2 fouls called on them Wvu had like 16.
 

numberonedad

Heisman
Sep 16, 2009
6,684
13,840
0
Well, We have a summer home in the mountains of Western N.C. and will be going there soon. So i guess I should root for a team from there. But that's not going to happen. I would rather drink bleach than root for UNC. So I guess I'm going to go with Morehead. At least they're from Ky
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
  2. 02 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  4. 04 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  5. 05 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.