There already exists a female version of the word HERO: HEROINE.
"You ignorant wretch."
Rant over. Get off my lawn.
"You ignorant wretch."
Rant over. Get off my lawn.
My uncle used to swear by Hominy for bedding bream. Said they couldn’t resist it. Flyrod was his tackle of choice.
Never had a cat that big, but one time I was throwing wet flies on one of those honeycombs at Chotard. I hooked a baby bream that was hanging around the beds and about 10 feet from the boat a 5 pound bass decided to have lunch. He engulfed the bream right on the surface and I had a good 3 minute fight before he spit it right at the boat. It was fun but disappointing. I didn’t realize the difference in rod weights until I caught a 4/5 pound stingray at Bahia Honda after the Orange Bowl in 14. That 5 pound bass felt like 100 pounds compared to that stingray on a 9 wt Rod.That is one thing I do miss doing in Mississippi. I remember one long shoreline we found with so many bream beds it looked like a honey comb. I'll have to try the hominy next time. Fly rods and crickets on the walls at Pickwick would let you fill one live well with fat bluegill and the other well with catfish. Try a 4-5 lbs channel cat on a fly rod.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?