Didn’t Brooks take to lime for olympic training prior to beginning his Penn State career? Maybe that counts as his redshirt and he can still have an Olympic redshirt as well.Olympic redshirt
Might as well shirt Bartlett, he has his shirt available.Is there a scenario where Haines reshirts as well as Brooks & Starocci Olympic redshirting, causing the seemingly every 4 years "down" season in 24, leading to a monster 2025 & beyond?
fc I see Aaron is catching some heat.....
fc I see Aaron is catching some heat.....
F'em.. kid has always stood up and declared his commitment to Jesus. I wonder what would have happened if a muslim had said Mohammed is the real deal and any other is not. I'm sure there would have been no outcry. It's the times we live in. Our world needs more Aaron Brooks.
BWI Football
Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
BWI Football
How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC