Didn’t Brooks take to lime for olympic training prior to beginning his Penn State career? Maybe that counts as his redshirt and he can still have an Olympic redshirt as well.Olympic redshirt
Might as well shirt Bartlett, he has his shirt available.Is there a scenario where Haines reshirts as well as Brooks & Starocci Olympic redshirting, causing the seemingly every 4 years "down" season in 24, leading to a monster 2025 & beyond?
fc I see Aaron is catching some heat.....
fc I see Aaron is catching some heat.....
F'em.. kid has always stood up and declared his commitment to Jesus. I wonder what would have happened if a muslim had said Mohammed is the real deal and any other is not. I'm sure there would have been no outcry. It's the times we live in. Our world needs more Aaron Brooks.
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week