How is it that in a year where college baseball might have more talent than ever before and the rich seem to be richer than ever... but LSU is kinda mediocre?
You would think they would really benefit from the deeper rosters like we and so many others have, but this is the least impressive LSU team i can remember in quite a while.
Don’t get me wrong, I think we have a really good team. I’m just surprised at how we’ve kinda cruised to two wins without breaking that much of a sweat.
You would think they would really benefit from the deeper rosters like we and so many others have, but this is the least impressive LSU team i can remember in quite a while.
Don’t get me wrong, I think we have a really good team. I’m just surprised at how we’ve kinda cruised to two wins without breaking that much of a sweat.