Tular didn’t get the same call 2-2 next AB.
I drove from TN after work today and arrived at the game in middle of the 7th when we were down 7 - 3. As soon as I entered the stadium I hear the homer as it left the bat. I sure am tired and ready to hit the hay, but I'm glad they waited on me to start playing.
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou