A gem from "over there"

Cattoyz

Senior
Aug 19, 2016
491
438
0
"I have another crazy idea, after firing Pitino tomorrow how about rehiring him? I can't think of any other coach that has the experience of bringing program back to prominence after probation like Pitino did with UK. It could be the fresh start that both he and the program needs to get back on track."

#L1C4
 
  • Like
Reactions: JStaff21
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
 

irishcat1965

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
21,255
45,849
113
"I have another crazy idea, after firing Pitino tomorrow how about rehiring him? I can't think of any other coach that has the experience of bringing program back to prominence after probation like Pitino did with UK. It could be the fresh start that both he and the program needs to get back on track."

#L1C4
That has to be Zipp, Carrie Roads or that head cheese Steelers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kygrandpa
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
  2. 02 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Kentucky vs. LSU with Jacob Tamme
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA