A gem from "over there"

Cattoyz

Senior
Aug 19, 2016
491
438
0
"I have another crazy idea, after firing Pitino tomorrow how about rehiring him? I can't think of any other coach that has the experience of bringing program back to prominence after probation like Pitino did with UK. It could be the fresh start that both he and the program needs to get back on track."

#L1C4
 
  • Like
Reactions: JStaff21
Nov 15, 2008
38,645
57,515
0
 

irishcat1965

Heisman
Apr 22, 2012
21,252
45,830
113
"I have another crazy idea, after firing Pitino tomorrow how about rehiring him? I can't think of any other coach that has the experience of bringing program back to prominence after probation like Pitino did with UK. It could be the fresh start that both he and the program needs to get back on track."

#L1C4
That has to be Zipp, Carrie Roads or that head cheese Steelers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kygrandpa
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  4. 04 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  5. 05 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball