That's so true. I couldn't agree more.There was no reason to but winning is learned. So is losing unfortunately.
That's so true. I couldn't agree more.There was no reason to but winning is learned. So is losing unfortunately.
I know. But he was 0-4. If he's going to be a huge part of our game in crunch time, he needs to take more shots and he completely disappeared. When he did get the ball on several occasions he couldn't wait to get rid of the ball and pass it back to Nigel or Corey.Williams only took 4 shots.His poor performance is critical because he was one of the few consistent double digit scorers until recently.
Thank you but from any objective viewer, the officials bailed your team out big time down the stretch. Good luck the rest of the way. I really like Jok a lot.
Watched the replay and Baer definitely hacked him on the arm, which was a terrible no call as it gave them the lead, when Iowa was really having a hard time scoring most of the second half.no call on the steal from Sanders was horrible............
I did not read a single entry in this thread.
Because he is banging such a different drum. I mean, "stop talking about our woes" is such a novel idea."I don't care what any of you have to say, but you should care what I have to say"
![]()
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy