Msubulldogfan1, I downvoted every post you made in this thread, and I do agree with your original statement to an extent. I downvoted your posts because I came here to read about what is shaping up to be my favorite MSU basketball team in over a decade. Sadly, all I saw was you kicking and screaming because your wittle feelings got hurt. I don’t know the backstory or why a few people downvoted your post just bc it was your post, but if I had to guess, I would think that those people know that you will react like a 10 year old girl who found out that the girl who sits behind her told the girl who sits beside her that she is a stupid butt face. I mean come on, never seen a man just publicly cry like a little girl over an anonymous downvote on an anonymous message board. I mean I haven’t made a post in a years, you ask for it and you’ll get it bud,
Pro tip: if you want to stop getting picked on, stop giving the downvoters what they want, which is you crying like a little girl.
Pro tip: if you want to stop getting picked on, stop giving the downvoters what they want, which is you crying like a little girl.