8-2 in our last 10..

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,699
24,566
113
Both losses in double OT. I think we’re better this year than we were last year.
 

Duke Humphrey

All-Conference
Oct 3, 2013
2,771
1,931
113
That UK game is so frustrating. But they have responded great and seem to be getting better.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,699
24,566
113
I agree. Total bubble team. Might be some different math involved on the bubble this year if some teams are playing materially fewer games than others.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
We finally have some team players imo.

They’re not as talented individually as some of the other teams with Perry and big Witherspoon, but they play hard and together.

Although DJ Stewart and Molinar are pretty damn talented.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,512
31,745
113
Today was a better win than it might look. That’s a tough place for a young team to play.
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
Time to open up the Bryan's hot dogs cupboard for Iverson & Stewart till they graduate. Wanna see a sweet 16 get em some hot dogs.
 

NWADog

Junior
Aug 16, 2014
757
228
43
Man I love watching Molinar and Stewart. Iverson is a great interview too. Well spoken and talks like a leader. Future is bright. Love their ability to score from anywhere on the court. Molinar and DJ both play so smooth and under control. Reminds me of how Q played while he was here. Gonna be some ups and downs with these young guys but I feel better about this team than I did over the last few years. More vocal and seem to have a lot better team chemistry.
 

NWADog

Junior
Aug 16, 2014
757
228
43
Speaking of future... the whole team is basically sophomores. Molinar, Stewart, Tolu, Post all sophomores. Deivon is a freshman and so is Matthews. Gonna miss Ados defense but if we can get one more shooter like Jalen in the next class or in transfers we could be really really good for the next two years. Also these guys aren’t losing a year this season so technically Ado and Jalen could return
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Could also have some teams have to back out of the tourney if they have multiple covids around selection Sunday
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,512
31,745
113
I'm enjoying watching this team play more than any team we've had in a long, long time.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,033
10,200
113
Speaking of future... the whole team is basically sophomores. Molinar, Stewart, Tolu, Post all sophomores. Deivon is a freshman and so is Matthews. Gonna miss Ados defense but if we can get one more shooter like Jalen in the next class or in transfers we could be really really good for the next two years. Also these guys aren’t losing a year this season so technically Ado and Jalen could return

I hope they stay because something about Matthews reminds me of Brandon Vincent. He seems to be not only a hustle guy but does the little things that make a big difference in the game. Make a steal, help out in the press, or something that has been key to helping us complete a win.

This bunch has shown they can score as well. If they keep improving their game, especially free throws, we could break the bubble and finally have something to build on. Just imagine getting a solid big or two for next season.
 

hailstate19

Redshirt
Nov 7, 2015
1,190
41
48
Man I love watching Molinar and Stewart. Iverson is a great interview too. Well spoken and talks like a leader. Future is bright. Love their ability to score from anywhere on the court. Molinar and DJ both play so smooth and under control. Reminds me of how Q played while he was here. Gonna be some ups and downs with these young guys but I feel better about this team than I did over the last few years. More vocal and seem to have a lot better team chemistry.
It’s so fun to watch
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
I know somebody will downvote after seeing this, but please observe the precisely 3 downvotes on each of my last two post as I previously mentioned

57strat, be honest, I strictly am curious if I’m correct, are you one of the three downvoters?
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,699
24,566
113
Nope. I agree that this year’s team appears to have better chemistry than last year’s.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
Nope. I agree that this year’s team appears to have better chemistry than last year’s.
Wel, that’s disappointing.

I don’t put it past Olblue to have two alternates. I really don’t know who another 3rd could be.

I would almost bargain for my posting privileges to be removed if the 3 downvoters fessed up.
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
Nope I don't serial downvote you. I did disagree with your statement that last year's team was more talented so I downvoted that post. Sometimes it's a lot easier to just downvote someone's opinion instead of arguing against it.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
Nope I don't serial downvote you. I did disagree with your statement that last year's team was more talented so I downvoted that post. Sometimes it's a lot easier to just downvote someone's opinion instead of arguing against it.
Prove it and downvote one of the post that has three.
 
Nov 16, 2012
2,481
2
0
Damn I really starting to get excited about this team!!!! They play hard they shoot lights out and they have a chip. I could see this team making a run on the tourney.

Can we ban any future poster that cries about votes?
 

DAWG61

Redshirt
Feb 26, 2008
10,111
0
0
What? I downvoted your original stance about talent. Then twiddle dumb couldn't figure out why anyone would downvote it so I downvoted that exchange you had stroking his smooth brain about it. That's it bro. You're up to date on your downvotes from me in this thread. In two of your nine posts I downvoted you. Not bad Chap.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
I think this is the best chemistry since Roberts/Bowers. Maybe Varnado/Randy. It really does seem like they could care less who the star on any given day/night
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor