I thought Damon Evans was willing to bend over backwards (and write the check to do so) to make hosting at the stadium happen, including a temporary press box. Has that changed?Unfortunately, it's unlikely that Maryland gets to host, even if a #1 seed in a regional. Bob "Turtle" Smith Stadium just has too many deficiencies. I don't think the NCAA will approve it. And none of the local minor league stadiums are available those weekends...
No, and I applaud his efforts, but I don't think it will be accepted. I am not an insider by any means, of course. But there are too many snide critics of "The Bob" and UMD baseball as a top seed, and I personally don't think the NCAA will stand up to them. I hope I'm wrong...I thought Damon Evans was willing to bend over backwards (and write the check to do so) to make hosting at the stadium happen, including a temporary press box. Has that changed?
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
The Knight Report
Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
The Knight Report Basketball
How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central