Just made his 6th 3 I believe.I take it reading these posts that Baker is doing well!
Just made his 6th 3 I believe.
Play Joey in place of Alex. Even if Joey is a liability on defense, so what?If Baker going to behave like this then he has to play. Hopefully not a liability on defense. Shooting is shooting regardless of the competition. He's got good size anyway, i don't see his shot being consistently challenged.
Wow....not exactly what I was expecting to see when I started reading thread! Thanks for the stats and scores, can't watch tonight.Joey 5-6 from three.. 15 points in 8 minutes.
It's absolutely contagious....the confidence is contagiousI guess we don't do gameball polls for exhibition games, but if we did, I would give it to Joey right now. Shooting is so much mental, and it's huge to see some of these 3's falling, and that includes 2 by Hurt. It's not just good for Joey & Matthew, but the whole team because I believe that shooting (good or bad) is somewhat contagious.
OFC
It's absolutely contagious....the confidence is contagious
Sure seems to beIt's absolutely contagious....the confidence is contagious
I hope we win by enough to satisfy everyone. LIke to see solid defense, good teamwork, and hopefully knockdown some perimeter shots.
OFC
Even if we win 140 to 40 somebody is going to be critical or know a better way than Coach K. OFC
Better than K and dachamp, of course lol
Agree cannot see him being. First rounder unless he hit 36 percent or better from the threeTre has shown no signs of improvement from 3. Unless he shows drastic improvement, I think he should stay for four years and get his degree.
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6