2nd Unofficial Official GAMEDAY Thread

Duke Bluu

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2017
3,601
2,481
113
If Baker going to behave like this then he has to play. Hopefully not a liability on defense. Shooting is shooting regardless of the competition. He's got good size anyway, i don't see his shot being consistently challenged.
 
  • Like
Reactions: pisgah101

JohnstonCDevil

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2012
3,037
2,270
0
Baker will definitely earn playing time because of his shooting. That's something we badly need, and I am afraid it will AOC's expense!!!
OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: Duke Blu

OldasdirtDevil

Heisman
Nov 16, 2009
19,469
15,753
0
I guess we don't do gameball polls for exhibition games, but if we did, I would give it to Joey right now. Shooting is so much mental, and it's huge to see some of these 3's falling, and that includes 2 by Hurt. It's not just good for Joey & Matthew, but the whole team because I believe that shooting (good or bad) is somewhat contagious.

OFC
 

Hurley22

All-Conference
Jan 31, 2019
1,232
1,467
0
I guess we don't do gameball polls for exhibition games, but if we did, I would give it to Joey right now. Shooting is so much mental, and it's huge to see some of these 3's falling, and that includes 2 by Hurt. It's not just good for Joey & Matthew, but the whole team because I believe that shooting (good or bad) is somewhat contagious.

OFC
It's absolutely contagious....the confidence is contagious
 
  • Like
Reactions: OldasdirtDevil

Duke Bluu

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2017
3,601
2,481
113
Tre has shown no signs of improvement from 3. Unless he shows drastic improvement, I think he should stay for four years and get his degree.
 

tw3301

Heisman
Mar 31, 2009
50,564
13,104
0
Tre shooting threes is soooo different than his brother. Shockingly bad. Hoping Alex and Joey with a sprinkle of Hurt can keep opposing defenses honest this year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: timo0402

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
At what point does Coach K call off the dogs? I hope he pours it on until about 5 or 6 minutes left. I just don't want our play to get sloppy. OFC
 

BillyWolfpacker

Redshirt
Oct 18, 2019
135
47
0
I have a feeling K's grandson might be able to earn some minutes as an upperclassman. He gets around well for his size
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6