I wouldn't call Howard a decisive loss. He got hit with an amazing ankle pick to his back. It was a solid match other than that.Probably referring to O'Farrill (major decision win) and Howard (decisive loss). We'll see how it plays out.
I wouldn't call Howard a decisive loss. He got hit with an amazing ankle pick to his back. It was a solid match other than that.Probably referring to O'Farrill (major decision win) and Howard (decisive loss). We'll see how it plays out.
I remember that handleNope west2east and Corby after that . With west2east I would put my name from time to time.
Howard lost 10-3. Yeah, it was due to one big move, but that's one point from a major. Most folks would consider that a pretty decisive result.I wouldn't call Howard a decisive loss. He got hit with an amazing ankle pick to his back. It was a solid match other than that.
BWI Football
There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
BWI Football
Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
BWI Football
In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but
BWI Football
Penn State Defensive Film Thread: Reviewing the Gory Details of a 400-Yard Rushing Performance
BWI Football
Penn State has an identity problem. Matt Campbell knows fixing it starts with him