I wouldn't call Howard a decisive loss. He got hit with an amazing ankle pick to his back. It was a solid match other than that.Probably referring to O'Farrill (major decision win) and Howard (decisive loss). We'll see how it plays out.
I wouldn't call Howard a decisive loss. He got hit with an amazing ankle pick to his back. It was a solid match other than that.Probably referring to O'Farrill (major decision win) and Howard (decisive loss). We'll see how it plays out.
I remember that handleNope west2east and Corby after that . With west2east I would put my name from time to time.
Howard lost 10-3. Yeah, it was due to one big move, but that's one point from a major. Most folks would consider that a pretty decisive result.I wouldn't call Howard a decisive loss. He got hit with an amazing ankle pick to his back. It was a solid match other than that.
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
BWI Football
Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here
BWI Basketball
Mike Rhoades explains Penn State's offseason roster overhaul at Big Ten Media Days
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game