'26 Final X, 6/19 (and 9/25), thread

zzs006

All-American
Mar 27, 2017
1,239
6,662
113
I have to think that with everything that was going on with Blaze at Nationals, his performance there was an anomaly.
I agree and am picking Blaze but I wouldn’t be that surprised if Jax just wins 2 straight. It really is just an unknown and the most interesting match of Final X. Jax has jumped multiple levels since last year. I think Blaze has as well but it hasn’t been as obvious as Jax. Such a fun matchup. The best point scoring dynamo vs the best defense in the game. Very similar to DT vs Dake. I know it’s the easy comp but it’s also probably the best comp
 

Lil Nicky Scarfo

All-American
Jul 1, 2025
1,939
5,415
113
I agree and am picking Blaze but I wouldn’t be that surprised if Jax just wins 2 straight. It really is just an unknown and the most interesting match of Final X. Jax has jumped multiple levels since last year. I think Blaze has as well but it hasn’t been as obvious as Jax. Such a fun matchup. The best point scoring dynamo vs the best defense in the game. Very similar to DT vs Dake. I know it’s the easy comp but it’s also probably the best comp
Mitchell is not wrestling Blaze
 

nerfstate

All-Conference
Oct 11, 2021
831
3,636
93
I'm kind of giggly that they juxtaposed a Pan-Am championship and a World championship like they anything close to equivalent.
It pains me to mention, but Zain famously did not win a Pan Am Championship that one time…

I’m looking forward to this match. No doubt in my mind that a 100% Zain is better suited vs the field at Worlds, but not sure if he’ll approach 100% or not, and Ridge is an exciting and unpredictable opponent.
 

WexfordWarrior

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2025
499
1,279
93
You’ll be hearing from my attorney in the morning.
I have the same firm.
 

GregPickel

Hall of Famer
Staff member
Jul 25, 2021
48,778
107,333
113

Sunshine88!

All-Conference
Sep 26, 2025
2,843
3,619
113
WOW. The Penn State NLWC is dominating the qualifiers here at Final X. Hopefully have a Great crowd on June 19th.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,500
69,182
113
This episode of BaschAMania starts off with a little RAF, and some 2028 recruiting, but it's primarily a Final X preview, which is why I'm placing it in this thread.



0:00 - It’s RAF Week!
06:55 - Class of 2028 Big Board
13:20 - New ‘28 Top 10
24:05 - Stock Up
28:10 - Final X
31:00 - Spencer Lee vs Luke Lilledahl
39:30 - Jax Forrest vs Marcus Blaze
46:25 - Bo Bassett vs Real Woods
58:10 - Zain Retherford vs Ridge Lovett
01:02 - David Carr vs James Green
01:04:30 - Levi Haines vs Chance Marsteller
01:10:15 - Zahid Valencia vs Kyle Dake
01:20:40 - Kyle Snyder vs Stephen Buchanan
01:26:30 - Mason Parris vs Wyatt Hendrickson
01:31:00 - Kennedy Blades Going Full Time RAF/WFS
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern notes: Wildcats to be without a starting offensive lineman; what does David Braun think of the Lions?
  2. 02 BWI Recruiting High School Recap: Future Penn State cornerbacks shine to close out September
  3. 03 BWI Football Leaving outcome to chance, Penn State's complementary football fails
  4. 04 BWI Football Wisconsin took away Penn State's best throw and stopped the run with one tweak: Film Review
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State bowl projections: Where could the Lions play in the postseason after losing to Wisconsin?