The cool thing is, you ask them a question in American Sign Language and they’ll answer you back!
The cool thing is, you ask them a question in American Sign Language and they’ll answer you back!
And hohoho to you as well!
I realize I may be a minority of one here, but given the religious significance of Advent, a time of preparation for, and the anticipation of, Christmas, I find this thread offensive. That said, I realize that for many, Christmas has become a secular holiday, and this is a secular board, and so I will move on.
Merry Christmas and May God Bless us, every one.

Sucks it has to end.our standards are not what they used to be. last year, this thread wasn't started until 12/18. Here it is 12/11, and nobody has seen fit to start the thread in 2024.
Happy holidays, and enjoy!
Fellow holiday men of culture, until we meet again next year.Sucks it has to end.
Is there an ASL sign for "flash your boobs"?The cool thing is, you ask them a question in American Sign Language and they’ll answer you back!
Yes, we used to use it outside the girls' dorms in East Halls after the Mifflin StreakIs there an ASL sign for "flash your boobs"?![]()
BWI Football
Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
BWI Recruiting
TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'
BWI Football
Daryus Dixson injury update: What did Matt Campbell say about the Lions' corner on Wednesday?
BWI Football
Matt Campbell has replayed Penn State’s loss ‘a million times’: Here’s what he sees now