'24 Advent Calendar Thread (NSFW)

leinbacker

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
2,519
4,041
113
I realize I may be a minority of one here, but given the religious significance of Advent, a time of preparation for, and the anticipation of, Christmas, I find this thread offensive. That said, I realize that for many, Christmas has become a secular holiday, and this is a secular board, and so I will move on.
Merry Christmas and May God Bless us, every one.
IMG_0879.jpeg
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,642
69,216
113
I'm going to miss checking this out each day. I know some of you heathens checked out the entire month as soon as I linked it. My preference is to be more disciplined, and check it out on the appropriate day. Hopefully, the surprise behind Day 25 is worth the wait. ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nittering Nabob

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,642
69,216
113
Well, Dec. 25's video was pretty good, but I think I preferred the lady behind the window on Dec. 24.

I may have to check each a dozen times to confirm my initial reaction. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  2. 02 BWI Wrestling Penn State wrestling notes: Another Nittany Lion will compete at U23 Worlds; how many are on Team USA now?
  3. 03 BWI Football How to watch, stream, Penn State-Northwestern on Friday night
  4. 04 BWI Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV