2027 NCAA Tickets

TrooperPSU

Redshirt
Sep 1, 2018
29
17
3
The Onlocation Experience NCAA ticket packages went on sale today

 

manatree

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,531
6,355
113
The Onlocation Experience NCAA ticket packages went on sale today


I thought the Onlo Experience was sidelined for this season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: King of Poland II

RockySmith

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2020
421
1,183
93
I missed this thread! I had an AI agent checking every Monday morning and today I got the alert.

Just ordered mine- excited.
 

jtothemfp

Junior
Aug 24, 2010
155
323
63
I missed this thread! I had an AI agent checking every Monday morning and today I got the alert.

Just ordered mine- excited.
Would you mind sharing seat location & prices?

No worries at all if the 'would you mind' answer is yes, and you choose not to share!
 

jtothemfp

Junior
Aug 24, 2010
155
323
63
If you are looking to go, shoot me a text or give me a call. I have helped out some people on this board. 724-516-4444
Man, thanks so much, amattaro!

I'm not in the serious market for personal attendance this year. My inquiry was pure curiosity.

Thanks again!
 
  • Like
Reactions: amattaro

RockySmith

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2020
421
1,183
93
Would you mind sharing seat location & prices?

No worries at all if the 'would you mind' answer is yes, and you choose not to share!
Standard package with upper level seats and double occupancy was about $7500.

We got lower level seats in the middle of the arena for $10,090.

All packages include “front row” seats for the final session, a VIP lounge with snacks and drinks, some meet and greet stuff, etc.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
  2. 02 BWI Football Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
  4. 04 BWI Football Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
  5. 05 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses