2027 NCAA Tickets

TrooperPSU

Redshirt
Sep 1, 2018
29
17
3
The Onlocation Experience NCAA ticket packages went on sale today

 

manatree

All-American
Oct 6, 2021
3,534
6,358
113
The Onlocation Experience NCAA ticket packages went on sale today


I thought the Onlo Experience was sidelined for this season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: King of Poland II

RockySmith

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2020
422
1,183
93
I missed this thread! I had an AI agent checking every Monday morning and today I got the alert.

Just ordered mine- excited.
 

jtothemfp

Junior
Aug 24, 2010
163
337
63
I missed this thread! I had an AI agent checking every Monday morning and today I got the alert.

Just ordered mine- excited.
Would you mind sharing seat location & prices?

No worries at all if the 'would you mind' answer is yes, and you choose not to share!
 

jtothemfp

Junior
Aug 24, 2010
163
337
63
If you are looking to go, shoot me a text or give me a call. I have helped out some people on this board. 724-516-4444
Man, thanks so much, amattaro!

I'm not in the serious market for personal attendance this year. My inquiry was pure curiosity.

Thanks again!
 
  • Like
Reactions: amattaro

RockySmith

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2020
422
1,183
93
Would you mind sharing seat location & prices?

No worries at all if the 'would you mind' answer is yes, and you choose not to share!
Standard package with upper level seats and double occupancy was about $7500.

We got lower level seats in the middle of the arena for $10,090.

All packages include “front row” seats for the final session, a VIP lounge with snacks and drinks, some meet and greet stuff, etc.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  3. 03 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  4. 04 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era