2026 World Cup

Chamtrain

All-Conference
Jan 9, 2011
1,215
3,519
113
Argentina simply keeps getting it done in crunch time, wild run for them. I'm expecting a Spain win but hoping for a great game.
 

JCTarHeel

All-Conference
May 7, 2009
19,600
1,875
113
I don’t follow FIFA, so tell me why England is hated.
For me, it's the obnoxious "It's coming home" thing. I also enjoy the fact that England has only one major tournament championship – the 1966 World Cup – and I'd like to see that streak continue because it's hilarious and amusing.
 

kik84

All-Conference
Jul 29, 2025
1,185
1,341
113
These overwhelmingly pro-Argentina crowds can't all be comprised of citizens. I'm guessing they are the leading bandwagon team, with all these Messi jerseys. It's like the 1990s Bulls, with all the MJ jerseys.
 

704Heel

All-American
Aug 5, 2025
3,886
8,459
113
These overwhelmingly pro-Argentina crowds can't all be comprised of citizens. I'm guessing they are the leading bandwagon team, with all these Messi jerseys. It's like the 1990s Bulls, with all the MJ jerseys.
Not only that - that officials are 100% pro Argentina as well. Spain is gonna have to score 4 goals to win.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kik84

Heely

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2025
396
1,178
93
I haven’t seen French defense this bad since WWII. But this is how a 3rd place game should be played though. Wide open with nothing to lose.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lakelawyerheel

Heely

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2025
396
1,178
93
Insanely good game. Not sure the final can top that. More Americans would watch soccer if the games were more like this.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 03 Avery

4-Heel-N

Junior
Aug 1, 2025
273
389
63
The 2nd best team on the planet had ZERO scoring attempts in almost 2 hours of game time. ZERO. That's a hard watch. A game was basically decided bc two guys running hard for a loose ball collided. Odd.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mpaer
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Carolina Football Talent Advantage - The Morning After, UNC-Notre Dame Edition
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting Photos of Jalen Davis on His UNC Official Visit
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Football UNC Snap Counts vs. Notre Dame
  4. 04 Inside Carolina Football Secondary Improvement Critical for Tar Heels' Success
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football Costly Mistakes Add Up for UNC in Loss to Notre Dame