Historically, a certain number of their fans have been violent idiots. Maybe also some of the sneering attitude of their media?I don’t follow FIFA, so tell me why England is hated.
Historically, a certain number of their fans have been violent idiots. Maybe also some of the sneering attitude of their media?I don’t follow FIFA, so tell me why England is hated.
For me, it's the obnoxious "It's coming home" thing. I also enjoy the fact that England has only one major tournament championship – the 1966 World Cup – and I'd like to see that streak continue because it's hilarious and amusing.I don’t follow FIFA, so tell me why England is hated.
Not only that - that officials are 100% pro Argentina as well. Spain is gonna have to score 4 goals to win.These overwhelmingly pro-Argentina crowds can't all be comprised of citizens. I'm guessing they are the leading bandwagon team, with all these Messi jerseys. It's like the 1990s Bulls, with all the MJ jerseys.
Inside Carolina Football
Jason's Five Takeaways: Bellwether Games Up Next for UNC
Inside Carolina Football
Greg: UNC's Second Half Woes Continue
Inside Carolina Football
Talent Advantage - The Morning After, UNC-Notre Dame Edition
Inside Carolina Basketball Recruiting
Photos of Jalen Davis on His UNC Official Visit
Inside Carolina Football
Irish Too Good, Too Deep for UNC - The Day After