Joey O'Brien - Notre Dame Fighting Irish - Safety
Joey O'Brien is a Safety for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. A former 4-star 2026 recruit. View stats, bio, NIL valuation, offers and news on On3.
Wasn’t he rumored to be visiting SC with Cyrus back in the fall? I don’t think this is new. He wants his cake and eat it too and Franklin usually doesn’t take too kindly to that. I like the Drayton hire and I think the RB room should too. He is an experienced voice and mentor with a lot of success along the way. If Mickens wants out, so be it.Mickens is playing a dangerous game of Chicken. If he thinks PSU is going to sit around and not recruit other RBs while he checks out other schools he's very mistaken. He may visit himself out of an offer.
Hopefully Drayton and Franklin can get a recommitment from him, if not then they will probably tell him to move on and recruit others.Wasn’t he rumored to be visiting SC with Cyrus back in the fall? I don’t think this is new. He wants his cake and eat it too and Franklin usually doesn’t take too kindly to that. I like the Drayton hire and I think the RB room should too. He is an experienced voice and mentor with a lot of success along the way. If Mickens wants out, so be it.
Not concerned about it in the least. Finding good RBs has never been an issue for us.Hopefully Drayton and Franklin can get a recommitment from him, if not then they will probably tell him to move on and recruit others.
BWI Football
Live updates: Matt Campbell weekly press conference
BWI Football
Is D'Anton Lynn staying on the field to call the Penn State defense moving forward? Here's what he said Tuesday
BWI Recruiting
Penn State’s White Out visitor list tops 90 recruits — and the four-stars keep rolling in
BWI Basketball
Penn State basketball season preview: A new-look roster aims to change the Nittany Lions’ identity
BWI Football
75% Off BWI for Penn State's White Out Week vs. USC