Joey O'Brien - Notre Dame Fighting Irish - Safety
Joey O'Brien is a Safety for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish. A former 4-star 2026 recruit. View stats, bio, NIL valuation, offers and news on On3.
Wasn’t he rumored to be visiting SC with Cyrus back in the fall? I don’t think this is new. He wants his cake and eat it too and Franklin usually doesn’t take too kindly to that. I like the Drayton hire and I think the RB room should too. He is an experienced voice and mentor with a lot of success along the way. If Mickens wants out, so be it.Mickens is playing a dangerous game of Chicken. If he thinks PSU is going to sit around and not recruit other RBs while he checks out other schools he's very mistaken. He may visit himself out of an offer.
Hopefully Drayton and Franklin can get a recommitment from him, if not then they will probably tell him to move on and recruit others.Wasn’t he rumored to be visiting SC with Cyrus back in the fall? I don’t think this is new. He wants his cake and eat it too and Franklin usually doesn’t take too kindly to that. I like the Drayton hire and I think the RB room should too. He is an experienced voice and mentor with a lot of success along the way. If Mickens wants out, so be it.
Not concerned about it in the least. Finding good RBs has never been an issue for us.Hopefully Drayton and Franklin can get a recommitment from him, if not then they will probably tell him to move on and recruit others.
BWI
Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More
BWI Football
Penn State postseason projections: Could Matt Campbell face his old team in a bowl game?
BWI Recruiting
Penn State-USC visitor list reaches 80 prospects ahead of pivitol recruiting weekend
BWI Football
What time will Penn State-Michigan start on Oct. 17? Here's what we know
BWI Football
Rocco Becht has been here before. Now Penn State needs him to lead it out.