2026 freshman

AnonymousNolonger

All-Conference
Jul 4, 2025
1,076
2,199
113
I’m not about to do all that research and searching.

If someone could look it up, write it down on a piece of paper, and send it to my house via carrier pigeon, then great.

Otherwise, I’ll just wait a couple of years and see if any of them show up on the field.
 

rchawk

Heisman
Oct 27, 2001
75,090
10,044
113
Giving credit to Shizzle for the list, I like to see recruits from a very good OL class being here for spring ball.

Carson Nielsen — OT
Owen Linder — OT
Hudson Parliament — IOL
Gene Riordan — OG

There may be some future All-Big Ten players in that group.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Iowa Football Opponent Preview: Washington Huskies
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting Which Iowa recruits plan to enroll early?
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Chuck Long Podcast