2026 freshman

AnonymousNolonger

All-Conference
Jul 4, 2025
1,077
2,206
113
I’m not about to do all that research and searching.

If someone could look it up, write it down on a piece of paper, and send it to my house via carrier pigeon, then great.

Otherwise, I’ll just wait a couple of years and see if any of them show up on the field.
 

rchawk

Heisman
Oct 27, 2001
75,090
10,053
113
Giving credit to Shizzle for the list, I like to see recruits from a very good OL class being here for spring ball.

Carson Nielsen — OT
Owen Linder — OT
Hudson Parliament — IOL
Gene Riordan — OG

There may be some future All-Big Ten players in that group.
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Hawkeyes in the NFL: Week Four Top Performers
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Tuesdays with Torbee
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Whispers from out West: ACC, Big Ten, Big 12 and SEC visits resonate with several from the region
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Hank Brown listed as starter in Iowa's two deeps