2026 Eagles Thread

Bwifan

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
2,892
5,099
113
Eagles moving Juergens to OG and Kendall to start at center per Ian Rappaport. Interesting move. I thought Lampkin would start at center if they moved Juergens to OG
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,025
69,329
113
I remember being shocked at how inept our D was against Da Bears' run game last year. smh

 

WestSideLion

All-American
May 29, 2001
5,063
5,523
113
I remember being shocked at how inept our D was against Da Bears' run game last year. smh


This is also a worry despite Chicago possibly starting QB3. I am not sold on the D yet. They weren’t great against a bad Tennessee squad. What happens in Chicago on Monday night against a good team with its back against the wall?
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Rocco Becht Has a Confidence Problem That's Impossible to Ignore
  2. 02 BWI Football It's Penn State-USC week: Game time, spread, channel, streaming info, storylines, more
  3. 03 BWI Football There's no one fix but Penn State's Run Game Problems Trace Back to the Left Side of the Line
  4. 04 BWI Football Here's how Chip Kelly Broke The Penn State defense. Can other teams replicate it?
  5. 05 BWI Football In July, Pat Kraft thought Penn State was "poised to have a really exciting year." So far, it's been anything but