2026 Eagles Thread

Grant Green

All-American
Jan 21, 2004
4,023
5,530
113
IT IS FINISHED


I hope he's ok. Crushing blow. I don't have to regurgitate the Eagles record with and without him, as Eagles fans are far too familiar.

The betting line immediately moved from -6.5 to -7.5 for Jax. I can't overstate what a big move this is for one player. Through the key number of 7.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tom McAndrew
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?
  2. 02 BWI Football Matt Campbell: Penn State's problems - and solutions - require a 'global' approach
  3. 03 BWI Football The issues with Penn State's struggling run game are clear; fixing them is a much more challenging task
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State Head Coach Matt Campbell Press Conference: USC
  5. 05 BWI Football Koby Howard injury update: What is the latest on the Penn State receiver before USC?