No Phillies baseball on deck for tonight, but a split day/night DH now tomorrow:
Alas, Alvarado is having control issues, so the Cards have 2nd & 3rd, with 1 out, in the top of the 8th. Topper just came out to replace him with Kerkering.
He's gona pick it up.....wait and see, he's gona get hot at the plate. Still a hell of a defensive player.Dang, Bryce is having a subpar year. I took a deep dive into his stats today, not good.
Painter can’t get here fast enough. I fear Nola is a lost cause this year.Over a 6 ERA now…![]()
Painter can’t get here fast enough. I fear Nola is a lost cause this year.
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State