Also, I like what I'm seeing here as well.
Just wish the audio was better. McCarthy needs to go. That Turner at bat in the 8th...yikesGreat win last night. Hell of a rally. I like what I'm seeing right now.
Nice to have ranger back
Was great seeing him go 7 strong tonight
That's the longest consecutive multi-type emoji string that we've seen since the late great "The Glov".Glad to see I sparked the winning!![]()
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff