2025-26 Sixers Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,653
69,237
113
With JoJo out for a few games, Paul George still out due to a suspension, Oubre out due to an illness, Edgecombe announced today as being out due to a back issue, I really didn't have high hopes for this game.

 

Michaelion

All-Conference
Dec 5, 2001
618
1,827
93
I gave up watching this team during the James Harden era...that was my last hope. Maxey deserves to be in an organization that knows how to succeed. I can't root for Embiid, Paul George or Josh Harris,
 
  • Sad
Reactions: LionJim

jmorovich

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
652
1,163
93
Much like Paul George, I was banned by Tom for “Post Enhancement Substances” for 25 games. I’m back!!! And so are these sweet sweet Sixers!!

Huge game! I really hope this is the team we get down the stretch. Healthy and playing hard like this.

PLAY THE GYATDAMN SONG!!!!
 

psuno1

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2004
1,056
1,312
113
Team is trash, no box out, no rebounding, no passing all one on one garbage- 3 point shots and dunks. Nurse needs to go. Knocked out in the play in or first round of playoffs. No heart No defense always crying for fouls.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State-Northwestern Thursday injury reports: What are the top takeaways 24 hours before kickoff?
  2. 02 BWI Football Why Northwestern's Run Defense Is a Perfect Get-Right Spot for Penn State
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s first loss under Matt Campbell brings a test of its process
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven’t stopped calling