2025-26 Sixers Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
85,605
69,212
113
With JoJo out for a few games, Paul George still out due to a suspension, Oubre out due to an illness, Edgecombe announced today as being out due to a back issue, I really didn't have high hopes for this game.

 

Michaelion

All-Conference
Dec 5, 2001
618
1,827
93
I gave up watching this team during the James Harden era...that was my last hope. Maxey deserves to be in an organization that knows how to succeed. I can't root for Embiid, Paul George or Josh Harris,
 
  • Sad
Reactions: LionJim

jmorovich

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2021
652
1,163
93
Much like Paul George, I was banned by Tom for “Post Enhancement Substances” for 25 games. I’m back!!! And so are these sweet sweet Sixers!!

Huge game! I really hope this is the team we get down the stretch. Healthy and playing hard like this.

PLAY THE GYATDAMN SONG!!!!
 

psuno1

All-Conference
Feb 4, 2004
1,055
1,312
113
Team is trash, no box out, no rebounding, no passing all one on one garbage- 3 point shots and dunks. Nurse needs to go. Knocked out in the play in or first round of playoffs. No heart No defense always crying for fouls.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Top Penn State-Northwestern Wednesday availability report takeaways: What did we learn?
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Penn State impresses four-star edge George Parkinson IV
  3. 03 BWI Football Matt Campbell's message after Wisconsin: Penn State has to make the plays
  4. 04 BWI Football Penn State vs. Northwestern Preview Show
  5. 05 BWI Recruiting TE Quinn Weber recaps overnight Penn State visit: 'The crowd and intensity was crazy'