Agreed! Who threw the brick? Kennedy or Varner?He lost because of a stupid challenge by NLWC!!!
Guys we had to challenge in the heat of emotion it truely looked like a TD from here at the end. It shouldn’t have come to that cause Bartlett had him flat and freestyle is suppose to be touch fall.Agreed! Who threw the brick? Kennedy or Varner?
I felt I needed a break from traveling, though as I indicated above, my "break" ended up becoming pretty busy schedules.
Here's hoping that many of you will contribute results, PBP, etc., and the thread is a great source of information.
My contributions to the thread are about done for Session 1, as I've got something else to attend to
Hall got the forfeit, Carter destroyed Downey into 2 losses
And the question is how was Zain's cutWow, Jesse Mendez over Yianni Diakomihalis, 12-7
He'll take on Zain later this evening
Burroughs is a jerk. Can’t root for him.Guess Burroughs thought he'd get the royal treatment. While I see his point, he had no problem poking the bear.
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State
BWI Football
BWI Staff Chat - Penn State White Out Week
BWI Football
Top Penn State takes from USC week: Causes for concern and a reason for hope a day before kickoff
BWI Football
Did anything change on the Penn State-USC Thursday availability reports? Learn the latest here