2024 USA Olympic Trials Thread

Adler01

All-American
Sep 26, 2023
6,553
5,283
113
Agreed! Who threw the brick? Kennedy or Varner?
Guys we had to challenge in the heat of emotion it truely looked like a TD from here at the end. It shouldn’t have come to that cause Bartlett had him flat and freestyle is suppose to be touch fall.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PennState2430

lionlover

All-American
Jul 8, 2001
3,669
7,227
113
I felt I needed a break from traveling, though as I indicated above, my "break" ended up becoming pretty busy schedules.

Here's hoping that many of you will contribute results, PBP, etc., and the thread is a great source of information.
 

lionlover

All-American
Jul 8, 2001
3,669
7,227
113
My contributions to the thread are about done for Session 1, as I've got something else to attend to
Killing Eve Priority GIF by BBC America
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,404
69,439
113
Per Track:

Mat 1: 1st 5 assignments are Greco and Women's FS

Mat 2:
a. Jesse Mendez vs. Yianni Diakomihalis
b. Trent Hidlay vs. Chance Marsteller
c. Jordan Burroughs vs. Mitchell Mesenbrink
d. Women's FS
e. Women's FS

Mat 3:
a. Women's FS
b. Greco
c. Jarrett Jacques vs. Jason Nolf
d. Greco
e. Women's FS

Greco and Women's FS are deserving of respect and attention. I'm simply focusing on the men's FS matches that are assigned mats, and those involve names most of you know.
 

Adler01

All-American
Sep 26, 2023
6,553
5,283
113
I am SUPER impressed with Jax Forrest. I’m calling it right now. If this kid stays healthy he’ll be a 4 time National Champion and a World Champ. It’s mind boggling he’s only a Sophomore. I’m praying Cael and staff throw the kitchen sink at him to come to PSU.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,404
69,439
113
Marsteller with a TD with 5 sec left in the match to beat Trent Hidlay, 4-2
 

ElDuce

All-Conference
Oct 29, 2022
1,694
4,143
113
Mitchell lost, Burroughs was gased, took his sweet time returning to the mat. Mitchell couldn't close.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football 8 things I think after Penn State falls to USC 31-23: On Matt Campbell's game day struggles, a disappointment, and more
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State Sunday situation: The Lions don't lack an identity; it's the same as their record: Mediocre, and teetering on worse
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State report card: Grading the Lions after their 31-23 loss to USC
  4. 04 BWI Football Everything Matt Campbell said after Penn State's third-straight loss
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State's latest loss underscores gap between progress and results