I couldn’t stand it in the second set and had to head out anyway, but Jurevicius hit a ball that I thought killed a girl. WOW.
Reminds me of the year Micha was injured in the tournament and PSU couldn't make up for her loss. It sucks, but it happens.Outstanding. I felt bad for the Louisville girl who could not go but those are the breaks. I remember losing Micha to an ankle injury during a tournament.
Regardless, PSU had the stronger players and their attack was relentless. I remember very few tips or rolls from the hitters. It looked like a confident team and they played like champions today. The Nebraska win will certainly be remembered for earning the right to play and win today. Awesome job by KSC and classy of her to mention RR in the interview. The program is in good hands. Let's hope and pray it remains that way in KSC's brave fight.
Congrats PSU WVB.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?