I couldn’t stand it in the second set and had to head out anyway, but Jurevicius hit a ball that I thought killed a girl. WOW.
Reminds me of the year Micha was injured in the tournament and PSU couldn't make up for her loss. It sucks, but it happens.Outstanding. I felt bad for the Louisville girl who could not go but those are the breaks. I remember losing Micha to an ankle injury during a tournament.
Regardless, PSU had the stronger players and their attack was relentless. I remember very few tips or rolls from the hitters. It looked like a confident team and they played like champions today. The Nebraska win will certainly be remembered for earning the right to play and win today. Awesome job by KSC and classy of her to mention RR in the interview. The program is in good hands. Let's hope and pray it remains that way in KSC's brave fight.
Congrats PSU WVB.
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses