23-15 PSU at 2nd TO.19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
23-15 PSU at 2nd TO.19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
Thanks Mr. Knowitall. Go on your break already.Media (TV) timeout
PSU takes 2nd TO down 16-21. Lots of momentum for USC.2nd set 12-11 PSU takes a timeout.
16-8 USC takes another timeout.3rd set 10-7 PSU. USC takes a timeout.
3rd set has been a set of runs but ours was bigger than theirs. (I don't get to say that often)
3rd set goes to PSU 25-20. I'm done for the night. Hope the 4th set goes quickly for PSU.
This team is so inconsistent
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses