23-15 PSU at 2nd TO.19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
23-15 PSU at 2nd TO.19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.
Thanks Mr. Knowitall. Go on your break already.Media (TV) timeout
PSU takes 2nd TO down 16-21. Lots of momentum for USC.2nd set 12-11 PSU takes a timeout.
16-8 USC takes another timeout.3rd set 10-7 PSU. USC takes a timeout.
3rd set has been a set of runs but ours was bigger than theirs. (I don't get to say that often)
3rd set goes to PSU 25-20. I'm done for the night. Hope the 4th set goes quickly for PSU.
This team is so inconsistent
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?