I think I saw that kind of info when Russ Rose retired, but I can't locate it doing a quick search. I suspect @NitneLiun may know if such a document exists on VolleyTalk or some of the other VB sites.
I'll give you a few names, and others can add to it:
Darcy Dorton - Ball State head coach
Katie Schumacher-Cawley - PSU head coach
Megan Hodge Easy - PSU assistant coach
Salima Rockwell - Notre Dame head coach
Abby Detering - Rutgers associate head coach
Blair Brown - former head coach of Buffalo (no longer coaching)
Nicolę Fawcett - Ohio State assistant coach
Alisha Glass - former Stanford assistant coach (I don't think she's currently coaching)
Kristin Carpenter - former Maryland assistant coach (I don't think she's currently coaching)
Jessica Yanz - Wisconsin director of volleyball operations
Joanie Guman-Troutman - former Penn State Lehigh Valley head coach (I'm not sure what she's up to now)
Kris Brown - she's the owner/director of High Tide Volleyball (a VB club)
Kate Price - she was the head coach of Eastern Illinois U. (I'm not sure what she's up to now)
Lori Lokash - head coach of Slipper Rock U
Julie Firth - she was the long-time head coach of UNC Asheville. (I'm not sure what she's up to now)
Leanne Kling - she's been the long-time head coach of Shippensburg U
Alyssa D'Errico - Utah University associate head coach
Arielle Wilson - Missouri U. defensive coordinator/recruiting coordinator
Megan Shifflett - George Mason head coach
Ariel Scott - she was an assistant coach at NJIT. I'm not sure what she's up to now
That's my quick take on this. I'm sure there are a lot of names I'm missing from the tree.
Tonight's game is on BTN
Won 1st set.
I just turned it on struggling in 2nd.
PSU with a lot of problems with serve receive, which lead to poor sets, which lead to poor kill attempts in Set 2.
yeah I think they are only hitting 0.200.PSU's kill rate isn't good even when sets are good. There's been some improvement when Jurevicius is playing.
PSU's kill rate isn't good even when sets are good. There's been some improvement when Jurevicius is playing.
Yep. They didn't have their beat night, but it was good enough.This is atleast the third road match they have played down to the competition and/or looked past them to the tougher match of the weekend.
The first example was proven earlier this season, but the second will have to wait until Nov 29. That may determine who is the regular season conference champ.This is a good team but IMO not nearly as dominant as Pitt or Nebraska.
This is mostly garbage...Stupid question but what are the limitations on a Libero? I was under the impression they couldn't hit the ball over the net.
Stupid question but what are the limitations on a Libero? I was under the impression they couldn't hit the ball over the net.
19-13 PSU. I'm not sure what that first break was for. This was USC's first TO.15-9 PSU in 1st set at 1st timeout.
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State has failed to play ‘in rhythm’ for six quarters
BWI Football
Can a Penn State offensive lineman getting healthier help unlock the Penn State offense? It's something to watch
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
Todd Blackledge Joins BWI to Preview Penn State vs. USC in the White Out