I'd imagine the loss at Pitt helped get the team to focus for this one. This team has a ton of potential but has looked really lackadaisical at times, particularly in the first 2 sets against Kentucky and in all 3 sets against Pitt. But now is where we should start to see the benefits of playing a tough nonconference slate and learning where the deficiencies are.A 3-0 sweep of #10 Purdue in West Lafayette! A great start to conference play!
Anybody on BTN to watch the WVB match against Oregon, and seeing a program welcoming Oregon to the B1G?
On Hulu
I got home to watch the last 5 points of set 2 on Xfinity.I think the issue may be with Comcast/Xfinity not having the rights for Oregon, UCLA, USC, and Washington. I'm finding all kind of complaints about this online. smh
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley
BWI Football
Where will Penn State be at the end of October? A fresh record prediction is in for the next four weeks
BWI Football
Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
BWI Recruiting
Can Penn State Capitalize on White Out Energy? Recruiting and Game Preview
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years