I'd imagine the loss at Pitt helped get the team to focus for this one. This team has a ton of potential but has looked really lackadaisical at times, particularly in the first 2 sets against Kentucky and in all 3 sets against Pitt. But now is where we should start to see the benefits of playing a tough nonconference slate and learning where the deficiencies are.A 3-0 sweep of #10 Purdue in West Lafayette! A great start to conference play!
Anybody on BTN to watch the WVB match against Oregon, and seeing a program welcoming Oregon to the B1G?
On Hulu
I got home to watch the last 5 points of set 2 on Xfinity.I think the issue may be with Comcast/Xfinity not having the rights for Oregon, UCLA, USC, and Washington. I'm finding all kind of complaints about this online. smh
BWI Football
Matt Campbell: Penn State ‘not going to waver’ after back-to-back losses
BWI Recruiting
Stat Recap: How have Penn State's 2027 commits performed halfway through their senior seasons?
BWI Football
What did we learn from USC coach Lincoln Riley during his first Penn State week news conference? See top takeaways here
BWI Football
Everything Penn State coach Matt Campbell said to kick off USC week
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Which Nittany Lions are pivotal in taking down USC?