2023 PSU X-Country Thread

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,242
69,374
113
Please use this thread to discuss the PSU men's & women's X-country 2023 preseason, in-season, postseason (B1Gs & NCAAs), and then offseason news about the team, former players, etc.

If you're seeking info that was in the 2022 PSU X-Country thread, you can find it at:

 

s1uggo72

All-American
Oct 12, 2021
7,384
5,930
113
I hate to hi-jack a thread but I must. the long time track, cross country coach at Marshall Universtiy, Jeff Small was fired after 28 yrs on the job by the MFer from Pitt, Christian Spears. He was 1 yr from retiring from MU with some dignity and grace, but no they had to fire him as they needed 'fresh ideas'. I mean WTF, run faster doesnt work anymore? it was an ego move by the MF from Pitt. thanks rant over.
 

LionJim

Heisman
Oct 12, 2021
16,587
22,789
113
I hate to hi-jack a thread but I must. the long time track, cross country coach at Marshall Universtiy, Jeff Small was fired after 28 yrs on the job by the MFer from Pitt, Christian Spears. He was 1 yr from retiring from MU with some dignity and grace, but no they had to fire him as they needed 'fresh ideas'. I mean WTF, run faster doesnt work anymore? it was an ego move by the MF from Pitt. thanks rant over.
Your rant seems justified.
 
  • Like
Reactions: s1uggo72

psuro

Heisman
Aug 24, 2001
9,810
21,580
113
I wonder if the Nittany Lion attends X-C events. He would have to be in good shape.
 

Tom McAndrew

BWI Staff
Staff member
Oct 27, 2021
86,242
69,374
113
He's a high jumper, so he's on the field component of Track & Field/Cross Country

 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Recruiting Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
  2. 02 BWI Football Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
  4. 04 BWI Football 5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?
  5. 05 BWI Football Behind Enemy Lines: Lincoln Riley under pressure as USC heads to Penn State