I was hoping for a #4 seed so they would get the first round at home but that didn't work out. On the selection show, they said Penn State was in the discussion with Florida and Georgia Tech for a #4 seed but losing head-to-head to both of those teams this year knocked them down.I agree, thought at least a #4 seed…..especially with the strong finish and upsetting Wiscy.
They gave Purdue a lot of credit for beating PSU twice.
Any upsets yet?
win 3-2
As someone who grew up in Missouri as a Mizzou fan, I can assure you there are no good folks in Lawrence, KS.The good folks of Lawrence, KS are probably pretty sick of hearing about Penn State right about now.
Even more impressive on KU’s home court.Nice win in 5 sets over KU. 15-13 in final set.
As someone who grew up in Missouri as a Mizzou fan, I can assure you there are no good folks in Lawrence, KS.
BWI Football
Penn State-USC matchups: Who will have the edge on Saturday at Beaver Stadium?
BWI Football
How to watch, stream, Penn State-USC and the White Out during Week 6
BWI Football
Who is on the first Penn State-USC availability reports of game week? Here is where each team stands on Wednesday
BWI Recruiting
By The Numbers: How Penn State's 2026 White Out recruiting list stacks up to previous years
BWI Football
Cooper, Penn State defense strive to bounce back from "embarassing" showing