I was hoping for a #4 seed so they would get the first round at home but that didn't work out. On the selection show, they said Penn State was in the discussion with Florida and Georgia Tech for a #4 seed but losing head-to-head to both of those teams this year knocked them down.I agree, thought at least a #4 seed…..especially with the strong finish and upsetting Wiscy.
They gave Purdue a lot of credit for beating PSU twice.
Any upsets yet?
win 3-2
As someone who grew up in Missouri as a Mizzou fan, I can assure you there are no good folks in Lawrence, KS.The good folks of Lawrence, KS are probably pretty sick of hearing about Penn State right about now.
Even more impressive on KU’s home court.Nice win in 5 sets over KU. 15-13 in final set.
As someone who grew up in Missouri as a Mizzou fan, I can assure you there are no good folks in Lawrence, KS.
BWI Recruiting
Five White Out visitors Penn State is higher on than their rankings would suggest
BWI
Rocco Becht's strengths are not showing up in the Penn State passing game
BWI Football
Beyond coachspeak: Penn State working to put Matt Campbell’s message into action
BWI Football
Penn State-USC Predictions: Can the Nittany Lions right the ship?
Rivals Football Recruiting
Penn State's White Out sees top recruits already high on the Nittany Lions hitting Happy Valley